To register as a student, you must have a valid student card in October 2012.
conference - Online Event Management with the ticketing solution from amiando
- The registration includes access to the whole conference:
- Plenary session
- the new pre-Hack party
- participation to the CTF (you can also play the CTF online for free during the conference)
- The lunches during the conference
- The coffee breaks and
- The yearly official t-shirt.
The conference will be held as every year in Luxembourg, a small country between France, Belgium and Germany. The hotel venue will be the Alvisse Parc Hotel in Luxembourg-Dommeldange, like last year.
We have preferential prices for the rooms, meaning 82 Euro for a single room and 98 Euro for a double room always with breakfast buffet included. Hurry up as the rooms are limited in number.
Alvisse Parc Hotel 120 Route d'Echternach, 1453 Dommeldange, Luxembourg
You can easily access the hotel by car, train (Dommeldange train station) or bus (Dommeldange, Van Der Meulen).
Social and Web 2.0 reference
- On flickr, we use the tag : hacklu (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/hacklu/)
- On twitter and identi.ca, we use the hashtag : #hacklu
- There is a http://linkedin.com group called hack.lu
- Upcoming tag for flickr and others : upcoming:event=4721526
Logos, Leaflet and Promo items
- Logos and leaflet of the 2012 edition can be found : http://2010.hack.lu/archive/2012/logo/
Network at the conference
Internal Network During the Conference
- DHCP IP addresses assigned will be : 192.168.202.1 -> 192.168.202.250
- netmask 255.255.252.0 (the network is 192.168.200.0/22)
- dns 192.168.203.253
- gateway 192.168.203.254
- IPv6 automatic - via RAD