The 2012's CTF will at hack.lu again be held by FluxFingers, the CTF Team of Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany). This will be the third hack.lu CTF held by the FluxFingers.
The CTF will take place during the hack.lu conference, i.e. October 23, 11:00 CEST until October 25, 11:00 CEST
Everyone may participate! Registration has already started.
The CTF event will be challenge based, i.e. the CTF is separated into small tasks that can be solved individually. The scoreboard will be web accessible and no VPN is required. We are trying our best to give all participants a delightful experience, the covered topics are somewhere around crypto, web security, reverse engineering and forensics. Find our fancy scoreboard here.
We are looking forward to seeing you participate - locally or from remote. Direct your questions to somebody at our booth or on IRC.
the usual stuff:
- solve a challenge, and you'll get the points as shown on the
scoreboard. being the first to solve it gives you a reward of 3 bonus points, second gets 2, third gets 1.
- no DoS/automated scans/large amounts of traffic/deleting stuff on
- if you find something, that solves too easy, it might be a bug.
please report it for possible bonus points.
- if you break the rules, we will kick your butt and remove all your
- Soekris net6501
- IDA software license
- Samsung Galaxy tab2 - 7’’
- Kindle Touch 3G+wifi
- Jawbone Jambox bluetooth connecteur Jack Red
- Abyss Led Touchscreen watch
Prices are eligible for CTF team having at least one of their member locally.